Waterproof Gazebo Hanging Wild Bird Feeder
$10.40 – $27.23
- Material: Plastic
- Origin: Mainland China
- Type: BIRDS
- Feature: Non-automatic
- Bird Feeding Station: Bird Seed Dispenser
- Seed Container: Peanut Feeder
- Bird Supplies: Outdoor bird feeder
- Hanging Bird Feeder: Seed Holder
- Bird Feeder: feeder birds outside
- Garden Feeding Station: Hanging Bird Peanut Feeder
Color: green, brown, gray
Product packaging: boxed
Packing size: 18.5*17*17cm
Attract Wild Bird – Attracting food-seeking birds, allowing birds to perch and enjoy seed food, the bird feeder has a sloping roof to shield the birds from sun and rain.
Durable- Made of durable high-quality plastic for long-term use. Fully assembled and ready to hang, multiple feeding ports allow multiple birds to be fed simultaneously.
Decoration – Great for decorating patios, gardens, patios, backyards and front porches, make your life interesting by watching different birds from your window, deck or patio.
Large Capacity – Holds up to 2.6 lbs of seeds. Dimensions: 9.05 x 8.07 x 7.08 inches. It can be filled with a variety of bird-attracting seeds such as black oil sunflower seeds, safflower seeds for cardinals, tits, bluebirds, warblers, starlings, and more! And the tray has leak holes to avoid water accumulation and keep the food dry.
Easy To Use – The bird feeder comes with a twist-lock lid to ensure the lid closes securely and the seeds are fresh and dry inside. The transparent panel makes it easy to check the seed level. Large opening and removable lid for easy filling and cleaning.
Q: What are the most popular bird seeds?
A. Black oil sunflower seeds are the most popular bird seeds. It is much smaller than traditional sunflower seeds and is best for birds with smaller beaks such as sparrows, junco and goldfinch. This seed is accepted by the largest variety of birds.
Mixed seeds are also popular. It’s best to buy a mix that contains white proso millet, which are tiny, cream-colored seeds with a shiny husk. Many birds also prefer a mix containing finely ground corn and black oil sunflower.
Nyger (thistle seed) will not germinate, however, it has a tendency to mold due to lack of air circulation. If you notice mold on the seed, it must be removed from the feeder, and the feeder must be thoroughly cleaned.
Q: How do I clean the bird feeder?
A. Before filling the feeder with fresh seeds, the following precautions are recommended:
1. Remove all old seeds.
2. Soak the feeder in a light water/bleach solution (9 parts water to 1 part bleach).
3. Scrub the feeder and allow it to air dry.
4. Rake and remove accumulated hull and manure from under the feeder.
5. Put mulch (bark or wood) under the feeder and replace the mulch when it gets dirty.
6. Wash hands thoroughly after handling and cleaning feeders.
Q: What is the importance of providing water for wild birds?
A. Wild birds need fresh, clean water just as they need seeds. Birds stay healthy by using water not only for drinking, but also for bathing, feather cleaning, and parasite removal.
1. 1 inch = 2.54 cm
2. Please measure it yourself to choose the right size.
3. Due to the difference between the different displays, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item. Thank you!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.